Tuesday, April 1, 2008

classic: Arthur Theme Song

"When you get caught between the moon and New York City"
After a late night viewing of Dudley Moore's cinematic classic Arthur I found myself weeping uncontrollably. Luckily, we live in the YouTube age where everything is accessible because if I didn't find this video of Dudley and the irresistible Christopher Cross, I'd have been up all night with a box of tissues crying like a baby. Now sing with me:
When you get caught between the moon and New York City/ I know its crazy but its true/ If you get caught between the moon and New York City/ The best that you can do/ The best that you can do is fall in love
In other news, Christopher Cross is not dead.
Furthermore, Christopher Cross is kind of a dick. Peep this mp3 from the latest Earles and Jensen release, courtesy of the Matablog

Earles and Jensen- Christopher Cross
{direct link}

No comments: