Monday, May 19, 2008

again: Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson

"Sad Songs That You Sing So Long"
The other day when we were talking about Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson(that really is a mouthful), I made a comment about how I didn't really think it was a great Summer record (whatever that means). Well, after repeated listens and catching "My Good Luck" on shuffle at a few choice moments, I'm going to have to eat my words. Why? Because Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson's songs are full of mystic undertones, perfect for restless warm nights and fall on the floor drunken sing-a-longs. Maybe this will be my album of the summer. But if thats the case, I better stock up on Band-Aids and Vitamin Water because Fall is going to be one hell of a recovery period.

Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson- Buried Fed
Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson- My Good Luck

No comments: