Monday, December 20, 2010

mix: YouTube -> XLII PT. I & II

Maxell XLII

Lately it seems my listening habits revolve around YouTube, which is basically a treasure chest for mix makers. Problem is, recording YouTube DJ sets isn't all that easy. So I took a traditional route, plugged my Sony VOR recorder into my Headphone out, and recorded whatever I had cued up straight to tape. Will be uploading more of these daily. Stay tuned.

YouTube -> XLII by McG

Pt. I
Robert Schroeder- Rotary Motion
Nike7Up- In Bloom Until I Die Mix
Creatures- Digital Rebel
Carly Simon- Why? 12” edit
The KLF- Elvis on the Radio, Steel Guitar In My Soul, 3A.M.
Double Fantasy- Universal Ave.

Pt. II
Larry Norman- UFO
Bongwater- Psychedelic Sewing Room
Cleaners from Venus- Ilya Konichiwa Looked At Me
Wreckless Eric- Whole Wide World
Neil Young- Mr. Soul 12” Extended Remix
Rainbow Serpent- Distant Ambience
Delia Derbyshire- Love Without Sound
Japanese Commercial

No comments: